我是怎样地爱你 | 白朗宁夫人十四行诗
2016/2/15 哲学园

     How do I love thee?

     我是怎样的爱你

     by 勃朗宁夫人 方平译

    

     How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

     我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

     I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

     我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

     My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

     深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求

     For the ends of being and ideal grace.

     玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

     I love thee to the level of every day's

     我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

     Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

     那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

     I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

     爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

     I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

     我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

     I love thee with the passion put to use

     以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

     In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

     我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

     I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

     我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

     With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

     Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,呼吸,微笑和泪珠——假使是上帝的

     I shall but love thee better after death.

     意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

     -- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

    http://www.duyihua.cn
返回 哲学园 返回首页 返回百拇医药